Board Of Directors Application Request for Proposal (RFP)
The Smile Never Fades Foundation (501c3) (TSNF) is expanding its highly successful Comfort Concierges out-reach program from Austin, Texas to, first, multiple cities in Texas, with a long range eye towards cities throughout the United States.
In order to successfully meet the demand for these vital services, TSNF is actively seeking qualified applicants to serve on its esteemed Board of Directors (BOD) with a concentration on strategic planning of Comfort Concierges continuing expansion. The ideal candidate must also have a history of successful fundraising operations for non-profit organizations with a national reach. We are a volunteer Board of Directors, receiving no compensation other than the satisfaction of knowing how our work helps other people.
Comfort Concierges (CC) provides breast cancer patients and survivor services. These services are free of charge and included, but not limited to housecleaning and grocery delivery, in partnership with Merry Maids, Inc, Grocery shopping from Burpy, Inc. and now our newest partner, Uber, for safe, reliable transportation to and from necessary medical treatment. These services allow a “breathing space” for breast cancer survivors and lighten some of the day-to-day burdens, allowing time to concentrate on healing and recovery.
The Smile Never Fades Foundation will consider RFP’s and resumes from qualified applicants that have demonstrated the following qualities:
- A commitment to see that our patients’ and survivors’ need are met beyond their expectations.
- Have confidence in the ability to impress upon donors and the public at large of the positive impact of Comfort Concierges services.
- Possess the ability to stay on topic during fundraising drives, public events and donor conferences.
- The courage to face difficult circumstances with integrity and do what’s right for our breast cancer patients and survivors.
- Be very comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Have established relationships with donors and other healthcare related non-profit organizations.
- Can show a proven history in offering creative solutions in an ever-changing client services environment.
“TSNF is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization based in Austin, Texas. Established in 2009, we focus our energies, talent and resources toward the comfort and support of women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. We do so in an effort to honor our mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and friends who are struggling with this disease. Their smiles are ever-present in our minds and serve as an important reminder that cancer cannot take away the beauty and strength of the human spirit.”
If you feel you have the experience and passion to become a driving force in the expansion of these life affirming services affecting so many struggling with and surviving breast cancer, please submit your RFP for consideration to email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining our board and your special talents to move us forward.
Founder and CEO, TSNF, Inc.